Is your business successfully leveraging its mobile strategy to gain new customers? As mobile users increase in number, it is much more important to target these users. Especially with regard to local searches, mobile offers a lot of opportunity to boost SEO and other vital areas of marketing.
Of course, the right tools can help any business. Belosic notes a handful that can help businesses take their mobile marketing strategy to the next level:
- Responsive Design: While it’s not exactly a tool, it is something that will take your website or blog and make it mobile-friendly. Conforming to the user’s device, responsive design is the best way to cater to this market.
- QR Codes: These codes are a must for businesses that have a website and a brick-and-mortar presence. It presents a great way for customers to receive coupons, newsletters, and more at the press of a button. It is an effective call-to-action for your physical store.
- Facebook Mobile Ads: It is only logical to utilize the most popular free app, Facebook, for the business. With targeted mobile ads, there is a lot of opportunity with such a campaign.
- Yelp: With plenty of reviews and mobile users, keeping everything updated on Yelp is a must. Make sure you monitor reviews on this and similar sites.
- ShortStack: This cool tool will help display a mobile-optimized version of your Facebook page.
- Mobile Web Apps: With this addition, your business can follow through to reach mobile viewers. After all, 85 percent of customers prefer an app to a mobile-friendly website.
Of course, there is much more involved in catering to your mobile audience. Luckily, with Kapitan BLL and our team, you can get help with mobile, SEO, and anything else involved in your marketing campaigns.
Don’t hesitate to contact us right away!